A little wit. A little wisdom. And a little whatever. Your daily dose of humor, of words that hopefully make a difference, and of some of the trivia that floats around in my brain all the time. I hope these posts bring some levity and light into your day. As always, if you like it, please hit the like button below (yes, you’ll be asked for your email address, but you’re NOT signing up for anything…I promise), and most importantly share, Share, SHARE!! I’d really appreciate it if you did. 🙂
Things we have learned from movies…
1. Large, loft-style apartments in New York City are well within the price range of most people whether they are employed or not.
2. At least one of a pair of identical twins is born evil.
3. Should you decide to defuse a bomb, don’t worry which wire to cut. You will always choose the right one.
4. Most laptop computers are powerful enough to override communications system of any invading alien society.
5. It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts – your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one by dancing around in a threatening manner until you have knocked out their predecessors.
“It is hard to believe that a man is telling the truth when you know that you would lie if you were in his place.” —Henry Louis “H.L.” Mencken, 1880-1956 (Read more about him.)
Did you know that astronaut Michael Collins, who flew the command module as it orbited the moon while Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin explored the lunar surface during the Apollo 11 mission, is the father of Kate Collins, who for many years played the character Natalie Dillon on television’s All My Children? You do now!